SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube are designed to deliver cost effective solution for waste water treatment and marine dredging operations applications.
SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube can be placed along shorelines and rives fronts as part of man-made dune or riverbank. They are also perfect for containing and dewatering sludge from environmental dredging and industrial processes.
SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube functions by filtering the solids from the liquids. Once the tube is filled and completely drained of excess fluid, it can be cut open and dried sludge can be removed with a loader and a dump truck.
- SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube are a cost effective containment solution for dewatering and desludging or protection.
- SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube are composed of high-tenacity polypropylene yarns, which are woven into a network that supports the high demands required for marine applications.
- SUNTECH® Geotextile Tube resist ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, and biological degradation, and are inert to most naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids.
- Sludge Dewatering Bags
- Shoreline protection
- Solids & waste containment
- Municipal applications
- Wastewater lagoon liners
- Water & wastewater treatment & containment
- Industrial applications
- Environmental containment