- SUNTECH® Extruded Geogrids are available with different strength parameters with different aperture size for various applications as per the customer requirement.
- It creates a stiffer aggregating layer which reduces the vertical stresses and improves the load distribution generated by the overlying structure.
- It provides a chain system to provide more efficient bearing and spreading reinforcement for the soft soil.
- The Geogrids structural junctions, rigid ribs and thick walls help in locking aggregates and increasing its shear resistance.
Roll Size -
25m X 3.95m
50m X 3.95m
- Railway Track bed stabilization
- Basal reinforcement of embankments
- Bridge & Railway abutments
- Retaining walls & RE Walls
- Reinforcement of granular road base and sub base
- Reinforced soil slopes
- Reinforced foundation over piles
- Load transfer platforms