Welcome to the SUNTECH® – Leading Geogrid Manufacturer & Supplier in India.
SUNTECH® Geogrid is a polymeric material made up of many polymers like polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol polypropylene etc. It is one of the most important inventions in geosynthetics which is used as a reinforcing material. They formed by joining intersecting ribs. They have large open spaces in between the ribs known as “apertures”.
SUNTECH® Geogrids can be classified in to two layers based on the stress transfer or direction of stretching during manufacture as –
- Uniaxial Geogrid – It is stretched only along longitudinal direction. Thus the stress is transferred only along that axis; even the tensile strength is more in longitudinal direction compared to transverse direction.
- Biaxial Geogrid – It is stretched along two directions (longitudinal and transverse), thus the stress is equally distributed along both directions.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids promote soil stabilization.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids provide higher load bearing capacity.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids are flexible in nature and are well known for their versatility.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids have high durability which reduces maintenance cost.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids are highly resistant to environmental influences.
- SUNTECH® Geogrids are easy to install which results in faster construction.
Roll Size - 100 m X 3.8 m
- Roads, Rail tracks and air fields
- Area stabilization
- Load transfer platforms
- Ground Reinforcement